Solution for Fleet Management
foretrack is the all in one solution for fleet management providing a range of system options to suit our individual customers' requirements.
What can foretrack do for you?
We have assisted our customers in improving their business efficiency and customer service levels, by working with foretrack we will:
- Provide and support a market leading vehicle tracking and fleet management solution
- Constantly develop and evolve the system to ensure long term value for our customer base
- Innovate to take advantage of the latest technology
- Provide a consistently high level of service and support in conjunction with our local expert dealers
Our goal is that the foretrack solution for fleet management will help your business reduce operating costs and increase revenues, through improving productivity, efficiency and ultimately by delivering better customer service.
Below are just some of the ways that foretrack has been used in different industry sectors.
- The ability to control and monitor overtime costs has been proven to deliver significant savings. Drivers only claim for accurate mileage.
- Locate drivers instantly and assign them to the most appropriate or nearest job, therefore increasing back load potential.
- foretrack can be fitted with a temperature sensor for cold storage monitoring and a back door sensor showing when a haulage vehicle's doors have been opened.
Mobile Sales Forces and Call Out Engineers:
- Check that they are visiting where they should be. Geofences (pre-determined locations) could be created around customer addresses to ensure that visits are made.
- Improve efficiency and productivity by fitting in more visits / appointments per day.
- Monitor vehicle speeds, with foretrack an alarm could be created so that when a vehicle exceeds a set speed limit the appropriate person is informed.
- Provide accurate information to customers on the location and ETA of deliveries.
- Guide drivers into difficult to find locations.
- Often deliveries have to be made within certain time periods to avoid penalties, using foretrack it is simple to prove exactly when a delivery was attempted.
- This is the only device currently on the market that is suitable to motorbike couriers.
- Reduce the risk of theft by tracking mobile and stationary assets.
- It is possible to geofence a site overnight and set up an SMS text alert to a predefined number that will be activated if a vehicle leaves the premises during the set times.
These are just some examples of how foretrack provides a robust and reliable solution for fleet management, please contact us for further details.